JP Morgan Chase Recruiting B Com/CA/MBA for the position Corporate Actions_Team Leader .This position requires CA,B.Com,MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 02/03/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Corporate Actions_Team Leader
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Hiring Designation||Corporate Actions_Team Leader|
Related Job : Accenture Recruiting BCom/MBA/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter) Graduates
Job Role or Description
- Responsible for processing & validation of Income & Mandatory Corporate actions.
- Responsible for investigating and closing all the income exceptions generated through exception management system per schedule
- Operational management and control of the daily workflow within the Asset Services team
- Maximize team capacity through effective resource planning and ensure team structure is robust through effective training and succession planning
- Ensure all daily controls and processing are completed and signed off including client service enquiry resolution, cash and stock break management as well as event management
- Ensure all key metrics are produced as required in given timelines
- Own issues related to the Asset Services Department and ensure timely escalation to both Operational and Risk leads
- Continued review of content and presentation of Standard Operating Procedures, in line with introduction of new policies and ongoing risk management activities
- Assist managers in daily governance & supervisory control implementation.
Company Profile JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion
Apply here For detailed information