Flex Recruiting for the position Analyst – Treasury .This position requires B.COM / BBA(Finance) / M.COM / MBA(Finance) with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 2nd March 2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Analyst – Treasury
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Analyst – Treasury|
|Qualification||B.COM / BBA(Finance) / M.COM / MBA(Finance)|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
See Also : Email Resume : KPMG HIring B. Com,M. Com,MBA Graduates
Job Role or Description
- Learning all the process in Treasury and maintain the records as per the requirement.
- Journal creation for bank account transactions.
- Perform bank reconciliations – reconciliation of the bank statement against the GL and reconciliation of any assigned clearing accounts.
- Consolidating the Funding request and send to Corp/Regional Treasury for FX conversions.
- Initiating the payments related to Treasury and send for release.
- Managing the manual documents and maintain the tracker with proper approvals.
- Maintain daily productivity log.
- Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on projects.
- Provide timely reports/information to the Team Leaders/managers on maintenance of policy
- Handle any other responsibilities including projects as assigned by the Team Leader or the Management.
Company Profile: Flex Ltd. is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturer company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers
Apply here For detailed information