Johnson & Johnson Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA) for the position ASSISTANT MANAGER FINANCE .This position requires CA,ICWA (CMA) with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 03rd August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- ASSISTANT MANAGER FINANCE
|Company Name||Johnson & Johnson|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||ASSISTANT MANAGER FINANCE|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Provide financial analysis and support for Channel
- Preparation and Analysis of P&L for the Channel
- Drive discussions on GP improvement for both Franchise & Channels by working on various initiatives viz. RGM, portfolio mix, supporting New Product Launches, Promo evaluations etc.
- Drive Business Planning process within the responsible Channel (annual Business Plan, Forecasts/Updates, Strategic Planning etc.) working with other team members within Finance BUF and FP&A.
- Period closing activities of the Franchise spends (co-work with accounting department), including variance analysis and management report preparation and explanations.
- Support on reporting and analytics for CIW and SG&A
- Lead digital initiatives support to commercial team through financial case and analytics and help driving long term approach on digital
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed including compliance with WWP / SOX guidelines
Company Profile Johnson & Johnson Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every single day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.