Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2021. Johnson & Johnson recruiting CA/CMA for Assistant Manager, Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager, Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager, Finance
- Qualification: CA/CMA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- End to end business partnering and financial planning for Sales / Opex for Established products franchise of Janssen India
- Support Business planning and update cycles, product pricing, PDC reviews, new product launch, S&OP alignments, A&SP/ME reviews, distributor appointment, accruals processes and any other Business case review and analysis
- Price Variance, GP & Opex reviews and monitoring against the plan, appropriate support to identify opportunities and mitigate risks
- Ensure robust business controls on spends, pricing and discounts and drive governance of the same. Drive compliance in processes with respect to adherence to SOPs and applicable guidelines.
- Provide Finance partnering support to enabling Functions i.e. RAF, MAF (including PMS and Phase IV studies), Legal, CE, BD, Training, Business IT, Corp Comm, General Admin, BSG services and deputation functions.
- Partnering with stakeholders to support planning of functional costs (planning & update cycles), monitor spends, drive reviews (vs plan) and discussions on opportunities and risks (mitigation), drive compliance in processes.
- Support quarterly processes related to cross charge of deputation / other costs, engage and align with regional / global stakeholders
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Johnson & Johnson Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Johnson & Johnson Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.