JLL Recruitment 2021. JLL recruiting CA for Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities.. Eligibility for the Finance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JLL
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work in Controllership environment involving multi business segments Account Payable Management ensuring proper accounting and vendor management Reconciliation of accounts ensuring they are upto date and all the open items are known and promptly acted upon Employee Payable management – employee reimbursements management Fixed Assets Management ensuring proper accounting for additions, retirements and keeping FA register upto date. MIS reporting to management including variance analysis Liaising with auditors both statutory and internal to ensure all deliverables are met. Liaising with tax team ensuring compliance with applicable tax laws
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in JLL Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with JLL Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.