Sony India Recruitment 2021. Sony India recruiting B.Com/M.Com/ CA Pursuing for Coordinator (Third Party Payroll) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Sony India Software Centre (SISC) was setup as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. In 2012, this organization was established as a separate legal entity as Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL.Eligibility for the Coordinator (Third Party Payroll) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sony India
- Location : New Delhi( Mohan Co-operative )
- Post Name: Coordinator (Third Party Payroll)
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/ CA Pursuing
- Experience:0 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- All India Waybill Reconciliation and data sharing with EY.
- Coordination with EY for EWB, Pan India queries.
- 3PL Scorecard Monthly data preparation for Pan India.
- GAP analysis updation in scorecard
- 3PL short excess inventory reconciliation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.