JLL Recruitment 2021. JLL recruiting Commerce graduate or Post Graduate/CA Inter for General Ledger Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals.Eligibility for the General Ledger Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: JLL
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: General Ledger Analyst
- Qualification: Commerce graduate or Post Graduate/CA Inter
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements for a portfolio of properties, including General Ledger month-end close, actual to budget variance review, cash management, audits, bank reconciliations, spreadsheet preparation, and acquiring a working knowledge of real estate accounting software.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for a 4 to 5 property portfolio by deadlines established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client. Prepare additional schedules, which are required to support account balances or are specifically required by owners.
- Submit financial statements and work papers in reviewable form (including documentation) and within the proper time frame for review.
- Responsible for cash management of assigned properties.
- Insure that all bank statements are reconciled on a timely basis and follow-up on all outstanding checks and reconciling items monthly.
- Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules.
- Maintain a working knowledge of mortgage agreements and management agreements for assigned properties.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.