Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting CA,MBA for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Eligibility for the Financial Analyst Intern as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:2-3 year of experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 10/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Build financial analysis models driving operational decisions across the Amazon network
- Working on cost out initiatives
- Working on long range plan, annual budgets etc
- Operations planning and cost planning for the Network
- Monthly Variance Analysis & reporting
- Evaluate and improve methodologies that are the core of our business models and tools
- Collaborate with operations personnel to drive process, productivity improvements and cost savings initiatives
- Manage the Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly results reporting
- Facilitate financial review meetings with key partner business groups
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.