JLL Recruitment 2021. JLL recruiting CA/CPA/MBA for Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals.Eligibility for the Finance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: JLL
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA
- Experience:6-8+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you will support JLL Business services Budget, forecast and cost allocations , and deliver monthly reporting & analytics.
- You will be responsible for decision support analysis, project cost tracking ,analyse historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities to company operations and financial results.
- You will coordinate with regional and global finance and delivery centre teams to support reporting tools, system updates and enhancements.
- An essential part of your role will partner with Tax, IT & Legal to manage relationships for JLL Business services.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.