JINDAL STEEL & POWER Released Job Openings On 23/01/2023.JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for JINDAL STEEL & POWER s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
JINDAL STEEL & POWER Recruiting B.Com,M.Com,MBA,MCA,MCM with 05-10+Years Experience for Manager (Sap Fico) Position.Complete Details for the Manager (Sap Fico) follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Raipur
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:23/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO Controlling Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.)
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, HR, PP and PM.