Jindal Steel Power Released Job Openings On 08-11-2021.JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Jindal Steel Power Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Jindal Steel Power Recruiting CA Candidates with 05-10+ Years Experience for Chartered Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Angul
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execute various tasks to drive the internal audit functions for assigned plants including pre-transaction audit, post-transaction audit and vigilance audit. Independently undertaking the field work of audit in various plants. Independently involved for design, implementation and monitoring the status of Risk Control Matrix (RCM) of processes covering Finance ,production, PPC, Quality management, Plant Maintenance, Stores area, Purchase & Payable areas. Analyze operational and management processes and system controls effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations. Implement risk assessment strategies through analysis of various risks and suggest course of action to mitigate identified risks Identify control and process weaknesses, documentation of main control points and provide evidential support for report recommendations. Ensuring that statutory compliance and its adherence. Discuss the audit findings with auditees and obtain their responses along with timelines. Prepare various audit reports with findings and issues identified during the internal audit for further discussions with HoDs. Ensure final audit reports are issued with all recommendations agreed and accepted by the audited individual/group, considering materiality, internal controls and documentary evidence along with results. Monitor all pending issues, track aging, reminders to auditees for timely closure of issues and escalate.