Jindal Steel and Power Recruitment 2021. Jindal Steel and Power recruiting CA/MBA/PGDM for Executive/Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.. Eligibility for the Executive/Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jindal Steel and Power
- Location :New Delhi
- Post Name: Executive/Manager
- Qualification: CA/MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Establishing relationship with banks and financial institutions for increasing the export and import financing opportunities 2. In depth knowledge of FEMA guidelines for import and export 3. Hands on experience in managing the LC issuance, LC discounting, Documents Presentation and negotiation 4. Ensuring LC compliant document presentation to banks and realization of funds in time bound manner 5. Knowledge on issuance of various types of LC (sight/usance/UPAS) 6. Experience on confirmation based without recourse discounting of exports 7. Knowledge on EDPMS and IDPMS portals of RBI and closure of Bill of Entries, Shipping documents in time bound manner 8. Develop and manage MIS reporting for import and export transactions 9. Supervision and monitoring of Financial Charges 10. Ensure achievement of monthly goals for collections
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Jindal Steel and Power Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Jindal Steel and Power Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.