Jindal Steel And Power Recruiting CA /MBA for the position AGM/DGM-FP&A .This position requires CA /MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 19th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- AGM/DGM-FP&A
|Company Name||Jindal Steel And Power|
|Location||Raigarh, Delhi / NCR|
|Salary Offering||₹ 15,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Related Job : L&T Finance Announcement For Job Vacancies
Job Role or Description
- Analyze the financial performance and outlook with the CFO, identifying trends and driving the actions
- Support the CFO and the leadership team in developing the budget guidelines
- Deep understanding of business challenges and how they impact the company’s financial position
- Liaise with key stakeholders to develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, operating forecast and other ad hoc analysis
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to the FP&A team ensuring delivery of the budget, forecasts and supporting analysis
- Support the senior Leadership Team with data-driven analysis and act as a sounding board when making commercial decisions and formulating strategy
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-financial business partners
- Develop financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives
- Lead within a performance management framework that delivers measurable objectives
- Conduct in depth analysis in support of quarterly Board of Directors meeting and Company earnings.
- Present monthly and quarterly financial reports of the business to leadership team (India and Global)
- Thorough understanding of the group’s cash-flow position, including cash forecasting, reporting and strategies for improving working capital
Company Profile JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.