Jindal Steel and Power Recruitment 2021. Jindal Steel and Power recruiting CA,MBA for Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Jindal Steel and Power Limited is an Indian steel and energy company based in Hisar. With turnover of approx. ₹40000 crore, JSPL is a part of about ₹130000 crore diversified Jindal Group conglomerate. JSPL is a leading player in steel, power, mining, oil and gas and infrastructure in India.Eligibility for the Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jindal Steel and Power
- Location : Delhi/NCR
- Post Name: Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:3 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Research and reach out to prospects for exploring potential M & A or collaboration opportunities
- Analyze business fundamentals and financials for prospective investments
- Develop various quantitative valuation analysis
- Assist in creation of financial models and assessing key variables and risks
- Conduct and oversee due diligence of prospective M & A targets
- Assist in drafting term sheet, structuring, negotiations, legal documentation et al
- Assist in driving post M & A integration activities and Liaisoning with internal departments
- Prepare internal investment approval memoranda and presentations
- Deliver on special business strategy projects as directed by senior management
- Analyze & deliver strategic insights and operational improvement projects
- Performs other related duties as required by the head of the department.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.