Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Deloitte recruiting CA for concurrent Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network.Eligibility for the concurrent Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location : Karur, Chennai
- Post Name: concurrent Audit
- Qualification: CA,Any Graduate
- Experience:00-03 years
- No of Vacancies: 20
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling Bank Concurrent Audits checking compliance of NPA Norms, checking Revenue Leakages, Documentation, Verification of Cash and other securities, etc. and related matters.
- Handling Branch audit and checking for controls and ensuring branch has adhered to the polices and regulations
- Checked whether validation by authorized persons are available in the application form, loan documents and KYC documents are available as per the RBI and Indian Bank Associations guidelines.
- Ensuring that transactions are not dealt with in routine but in adherence with the systems and procedures laid down
- Adhere to laid down systems, procedures and safeguards
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.