Invesco Recruiting B.Com for the position TRAINEE, INVESTMENT SERVICES .This position requires B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 20th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- TRAINEE, INVESTMENT SERVICES
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||TRAINEE, INVESTMENT SERVICES|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Work as part of a team, ensuring SLA’s (Service Level Agreement)/All relevant regulations are met and maintained, escalating issues to Supervisors / Team Managers.
- Process and respond to requests received, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Raising issues where necessary to supervisor.
- Provide cover for other team members in their absence and assists other areas, as required.
- Contribute to overall team progress via team meetings / ideas / initiatives / training and development.
- Escalate issues and breaches to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Check other team member’s output to ensure accuracy, in a timely manner in line with regulatory deadlines/internal service standards.
- Accurately Process all requests and client instructionsequests within the established time frames.
- Ability to document the procedures develop training plan and other relevant documentation.
- Accurately verify all requests within the established time frames.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Company Profile Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange