Invesco Recruiting CA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM for the position Process Associate .This position requires CA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 17th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Process Associate
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Process Associate|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Invoice / payment requests verification, coding and processing.
- Matches invoices to purchase orders
- Review/ Quality check on the invoices and employee expense reports
- Research on hold, unpaid documents and follow-up for resolution
- Reconcile vendor statements and follows-up on past due invoices
- Creation of Purchase Orders
- Handle PO Maintenance Activity – Liaise with requestors/Buyers to close the Open PO’s
- Follow-up with Requestors/Buyers to perform GRN and to sort out Price/Quantity Variance
- Handle Queries via Service Now requests
- Meeting process SLAs on consistent basis
- Adhering to SOX and Internal Controls of the Process and Organization
- Payment run – Create payment batches, review and work with onshore team to resolve exception items.
Company Profile Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange