Invesco Released Job Openings On 06-09-2021.Invesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Great ideas transcend borders at Invesco. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Invesco s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Invesco Recruiting B.Com/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 01-02+ Years of Experience for Analyst FP&A Position.Complete Details for the Analyst FP&A as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyse and prepare headcount activity reports on monthly basis for Investment Services, Legal and Compliance Teams.
- Prepare Year to Date general ledger extract analysis for multiple investment teams for reporting purpose.
- Able to extract reports from the reporting tool with correct parameters for multiple investment teams’ inorder to reconcile the details with general ledger data.
- Analyse Actual /Budget/ Forecast scenarios as per the Investment team requirements.
- Update the monthly reports with ongoing amendments for investment team and simultaneously update the reporting tools.
- Understand any limitations and communicate expected delay in the set timelines to related parties.
- Meeting process SLA’s consistently.
- Capable enough to handle other sub-processes for various teams and be able to work on adhoc requests.
- Assist senior team member in preparing the process documentation (SOP, Process Maps etc.)
- Maintaining trackers (Activity tracker,Issue & Error log, Query log, exception tracker etc.)
- Prepare root cause analysis, corrective action and preventive measure for the process errors.
- Contribute to continuous improvements of process