Intel Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021. Intel Corporation is an American multinational company and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip maker in terms of revenue, and the developer of the x86 series microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Intel s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Intel Recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA Candidates with 06-07+ Years of Experience for IT New Normal Finance Specialist Position.Complete Details for the IT New Normal Finance Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Requires advanced knowledge of the finance field with indepth knowledge in one or more specialty areas and integrates the working knowledge of other professional disciplines. Requires experience with and thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field and 6 to 7 years of related practical experience Consistently uses strategic thinking and exercises independent judgment to a wide range of theoretical and practical problems which require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity. Provides varying levels of information and counsel in the areas of controls/risk management, pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies. Supervises and monitors the activities of other financial analysts. Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control. Plans for the effective development and implementation of long term and/or complex to highly complex projects. Influences the development of new strategies and concepts to meet business needs.