SBICAP Securities Recruitment 2021. SBICAP Securities recruiting Any Graduate for Team Leader | Current Account and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. The broking arm of the prestigious State Bank Group, SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. Commencing operations since the first quarter of the financial year 2006-07, our aim is to provide seamless access to primary and secondary markets to investors, institutional and retail.. Eligibility for the Team Leader | Current Account as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: SBICAP Securities
- Location :Mangaluru/Mangalore, Bangalore
- Post Name: Team Leader | Current Account
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies: 08
- Details of Salary: 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Generate leads for his team using bank resources, individual contacts & tele-calling & branch walk-in customers. 2. Help provide regular training to team members on sales strategy to help convince customers to open current account. 3. Ensure quality customer service is delivered at all points of time. The quality of customer service pertaining to opening of CAs, completeness of AOF and documents obtained from the customer, so that CAs are opened First Time right and ensuring that debit freeze in the account is lifted and account activated within the stipulated time. 4. Generating leads for other products and passing the same to the branch for follow ups. 5. Ensuring the team meets the defined monthly target along with individual targets for satisfactory performance by helping the team in calling and visiting potential customers. 6. Direct operational activities on a day-to-day basis 7. While KYC and Compliance will be the responsibility of the Bank officials, who will do independent review of the AOF / documents, SSL TL should facilitate the Bank Officials in this regard by obtaining required documents from the Customers.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in SBICAP Securities Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with SBICAP Securities Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.