Collabera Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023.Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Collabera Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Collabera Recruiting BA/B.com/M.com/BBA/MBA/B.tech/BCA,MCA with 00+years experience for Talent Specialist position.Complete Details for the Talent Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Vadodara
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- contact details:9638363088
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review the job description; understand the requirements of the clients and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the requirement.
- Source candidates using multiple channels like job portals, internal databases, social media, etc.
- Assess applicants relevant experience, knowledge, skills, and competencies • Scheduling, coordination, and ownership of end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Build strong candidate relationships & credibility to leverage their trust for getting referrals. • Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gaining commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements
- Submitting candidates resumes to the hiring managers for further scrutiny or consideration. • Timely communication with the candidates and keeping them posted with updates on their candidature.
- Partner with our onsite sales team in North America to understand the clients needs and requirements
- Engage regularly on an ongoing basis with the candidates through email, voice & video calls.