Infosys Released Job Openings On 23/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys Vacancy Details:
Infosys BPM hiring CA,CMA,B.Com,M.Com Graduate with 01-04 years experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive position.We are hiring for F&A – RTR/ GL skills. Please walk-in for interview on 23rd September 2023 at Chennai location.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:23/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue: 23 September , 10.00 AM – 12.30 PM
Infosys BPM LimitedNo.138, Old Mahabalipuram Road Nedunchezian Salai Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
Job Description/Skills Required
- Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
- Preparation of month-end journal entries: accruals, depreciation, provisions, prepayments by ensuring entries are recorded in accordance with company policies and all deadlines are accomplished.
- Maintain GL accounts and prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations;
- Ensure the reconciliations of Monthly Financial Statements and Balance Sheet and P&L Accounts in compliance with USGAAP and Statutory Local GAAP and companys procedures.
- Close contact with FP&A team to analyse monthly business results in detail.
- Maintain accuracy of Fixed Assets register and analyse Construction in Progress accounts and prepare Month-end Fixed Assets reconciliation.
- Conduct Intercompany confirmations and monthly reconciliations of Intercompany accounts.
- Ensure Bank Statements Reconciliations;
- Preparation of External and Internal Audit requests.
- Responsible for annual Corporate Income Tax calculations, and annual reporting of Statutory Financial statements to Local Authorities (including Financial Statements preparation in line with Local GAAP requirements and local adjustments).
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Solid Accounting knowledge.
- Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and high degree of customer orientation.
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual.
- 2 to 4 years relevant work experience in the accounting / business area.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management & CMA, CA.
- Documents to Carry:
- Carry a print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation (Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
About Company: Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services