Indigo Airlines Released Job Openings On 31-07-2021.Indigo Airlines is a low cost airline based in India. Indigo is a budget airline in India. It is headquartered in Gurgaon. Indigo, the fastest growing airline in India, has grown to become the largest airline with a 36.1% stake as of December 2014.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Indigo Airlines s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Indigo Airlines Recruiting CA Candidates with 01-02+ Years of Experience for Senior Executive – Accounts Payables Position.Complete Details for the Senior Executive – Accounts Payables as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 31/07/2021
- Mode of application :Telephonic Interview
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Processing engineering inventory invoices of foreign vendor and ensure that all relevant documents are received such as PO, BOE, custom duty challan etc., Ø Proper checking and verification of invoices with respect to rates, invoice amount with PO and BOE, custom duty challan amount with BOE, etc. Ø GRN closure (Invoice checking) in AMOS for new inventory purchased. Ø Ensure that all non-cash credits available are adjusted before payment is processed. Ø Passing accounting entry in SAP related to purchase of inventory, freight, custom duty and other related expenses. Ø Reconciliation of books with vendor SOA Ø Proper classification of rotables invoices and booking the same as fixed assets in SAP. Ø Reconciliation of SAP inventory value v/s AMOS System inventory value Ø Assisting in handling audit queries related to Aircraft Inventory. Ø Ensuring proper provisions are made at the month end and are accounted in books. Ø Communicate with vendors and resolve queries related to invoices and also update payment status to them. Ø Tracking payment of foreign vendor invoices and prepare a daily tracker of the same. Ø GST reconciliation as per return filed by vendor along with our purchase register. Ø Submission of Bill of entries to the respective bank(s) against advance remittances made to the foreign vendor and maintaining proper records of the same.