ICICI Bank Released Job Openings On 06/03/2023.ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Private bank. It is headquartered at Mumbai. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ICICI Bank s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ICICI Bank Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM,Any Graduate with 03-08+Years Experience for Relationship Manager – Retail Banking Group Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager – Retail Banking Group follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Kolkata
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:06/03/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 11th March , 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
ICICI Bank Ltd, Regional Processing Centre, 13th Floor, Technopolis Building, Salt Lake, Sector 5, Kolkata – 700091
See Also : HSBC Walk In On 11th March 2023 For Freshers & Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
As a Relationship Manager, you get an opportunity to engage with high-value customers of ICICI Bank and offer 360 degree-banking solutions. You are responsible for developing, and expanding the ICICI Bank Customer family, by providing unique, fair and optimum solutions considering the evolving needs of our customers. As a relationship manager, you would be required to continuously understand the evolving customer preferences, market trends and identify new opportunities of growth of your portfolio. The role requires you to collaborate seamlessly across teams at ICICI Bank to offer superior service and ensure a quick turnaround time for all customer queries and requirements. As we deepen our market presence, we are in search of an experienced relationship manager to nurture customer relationships and onboard new customers. As a relationship manager, you understand the fundamental drivers of the market, business, customers, and competitors. Your insight is critical to making the right decisions in the pursuit of long-term customer and business value. We are seeking a qualified relationship manager to extend our market reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build ICICI Bank as the preferred bank amongst our customers. Key accountabilities include customer feedback and defined business outcomes.
- Partner with customers through their life-cycle and offer suitable products and services based on their financial needs
- Nurture the current customer relationships while maintaining the quality of the portfolio
- Expand and develop the customer base by onboarding new customers
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships to offer unique and technology-driven solutions
- Collaborate and coordinate to implement different marketing strategies
- Formulate sales strategies, tap into cross-selling and upsell opportunities, to ensure maximum customer reach
- Collaborate with product specialists, subject matter experts, credit and service teams to ensure structured and customized solutions as per the requirement of customers
- Offer 360-degree banking to the individual, professional and business ecosystem
- A customer seeks insights and advice and hence superior knowledge and service are distinguishing factors of success
Click here for Official notification and Apply