ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021. ICICI Bank recruiting MBA for Relationship Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. The bank, abbreviated as ICICI, is the full name of the Indian Industrial Loan and Investment Company. It is currently the second largest bank in India. Although it was started in 1955 only for industrial loan purposes, it also became a bank when private companies were invited in the country’s banking sector.. Eligibility for the Relationship Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ICICI Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Relationship Manager
- Qualification: MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a Relationship Manager, you get an opportunity to engage with high-value customers of ICICI Bank and offer the right banking solutions across the financial spectrum to meet customer needs. This requires you to be adept at understanding the profile and portfolio of the customer and a knack for developing a strong customer relationship. You get to serve as a one-point contact for all banking needs of the customers and are thus, the face of ICICI Bank for the customer. You have the opportunity to service customer needs across Business Banking, Trade Banking, Wealth Management, Privilege Banking, SME segment, Business Loans, Secured- Unsecured Assets and more! The role requires you to collaborate seamlessly across teams at ICICI Bank to offer superior service and TATs to our customers
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in ICICI Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with ICICI Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.