ICICI Bank Job Openings On 17/01/2023.ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Private bank. It is headquartered at Mumbai. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ICICI Bank Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-05+years experience for Probationary Officers’ Programme position.Complete Details for the Probationary Officers’ Programme as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹ 4,25,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Get a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking for Sales and Relationship Management: Be a part of one year course with 4 months of classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy Bengaluru campus, 2 months of internship at ICICI Bank Branch & 6 months of on-the-job training. Opportunity to join ICICI Bank: Get an opportunity to join ICICI Bank as a Probationary Officer in sales and relationship manager role at Deputy Manager (Band-1) grade on successful completion of the programme. Innovative Pedagogy: Numerous real-life case studies and hands-on training, to balance knowledge acumen and practical learning. Tech-Driven Learning: Through state of the art infrastructure like branch stimulator & processing centre, learning experience is enriched and practiced at the highest standards. Join the Elite Group: This program has successfully produced 28,500+ bankers who proudly serve the banking needs of the country. Programme Structure: Term I – 4 months Commence with classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA), Bengaluru, one of the finest educational institutes in India. Term II – 2 months Start your Internship at ICICI Bank Branch, where you will get to experience working in a professional environment. Term III – 6 months You experience on-the-job training at ICICI Bank, where we will help you grow as a professional. Remuneration Stipend during the programme: Monthly stipend of 5,000 for the first 4 months, 15,000 to 18,000 during 2 months of (internship) and 20,000 to 24,000 during on-the-job training II of 6 months, depending on the city of your posting. A total stipend of 1.77 lakh to 2.00 lakh will be paid during the programme. Starting Salary (CTC): 4.20 Lakh to 4.60 Lakh* Based on location.