Citicorp Recruitment 2021. Citicorp recruiting CA for Investment/Treasury Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.Eligibility for the Investment/Treasury Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Citicorp
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post Name: Investment/Treasury Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:00-01 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 7,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 30/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for reporting on and analyzing current liquidity position through the production of the daily Gap Analysis Report
- Calculates liquidity ratios to allow management to monitor changes in structural liquidity
- Supplies information for the production of stress scenarios to quantify the likely impact of certain events on the balance sheet and to report on what incremental funding may be required
- Responsible for producing cash flow and various other ad-hoc regulatory reporting.
- Assists members of Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance, and Treasury to establish reporting requirements and develop the tools, analysis and reporting necessary to proactively identify and manage risk with respect to portfolios and products, and continuously update the reporting process to reflect the current business structure.
- Responsible for participating in the production of existing and new regulatory reporting such as Basel III.
- Aids and assists senior member of the various disciplines to identify ways to streamline and automate process flows in order to create more accurate and timely results, as well as improving efficiency.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.