Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Recruitment 2021. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) recruiting CA,MBA,LLB,ICWA,,CS for Librarian, Joint Director and Various and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, viz. The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No.XXXVIII of 1949) for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest.Eligibility for the Librarian, Joint Director and Various as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Librarian, Joint Director and Various
- Qualification: CA,MBA,LLB,ICWA,,CS
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:04/05/2021
- Last Date : 06-05-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) invites applications from all eligible candidates for recruitment to 5 posts of Librarian, Joint Director and Various on contractual basis.Aspirants may send dully filled application forms as per format complete in all respects and signed to the given address by 06-05-2021 . The hard copy of application should be accompanied by the copies of all testimonials and certificates.
Selection Process : Candidates who have applied for these positions, will appear for Personal Interview. Short listing will be on the basis of qualification and selection of candidates will be done through interview only.
Applications must be sent to the Address of :Assistant Secretary – HR, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, I.P.Marg, New Delhi-110002 and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply :
Candidates may send applications for 5 posts of Librarian, Joint Director and Various in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in prescribed format by 06-05-2021 along with all requisite documents. The applications received after the due date, will not be considered. Applications except requisite documents, will not be accepted.
On the top of the envelop, candidate must write “Application for the post of ____”.