Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Recruitment 2021. Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) recruiting All Graduates for Office Assistant (Estate Department) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is an advanced research and educational institution in Mumbai. India. The Institute’s mission is to carry out research on developmental issues from a multi-disciplinary point of view. This includes economics, energy and environmental policy. Eligibility for the Office Assistant (Estate Department) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)
- Location : Maharashtra
- Post Name: Office Assistant (Estate Department)
- Qualification: All Graduates
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:23/04/2021
- Last Date : 21-05-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Registrar, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Santosh Nagar, Film City Road, Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is looking for efficient, experienced persons for 1 posts of : Office Assistant (Estate Department) on contract basis.
Selection Process : Final selection would be prepared in order of merit as per the marks of written Test and/or Interview finally awarded to each applicant taking into account the number of vacancies considered.
How to Apply :
Candidates may send their applications to the given address before the due date of 21-05-2021 . Documents to be enclosed alongwith each Application form is, One recent photo pasted on the space provided in the Application, attested copies of certificates showing age (Matric/SSLC/HSC), educational qualifications, Self-attested copies of certificates in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH, Documents in support of Experience etc.
Applications in a sealed envelope superscribed properly. ____”.