Campus Placement Programme April-May, 2021
Frequently asked Queries (FAQs) for the participating candidates
As an endeavor to provide assistance to the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants while registering on https://cmib.icai.org for participation in Campus Placement Programme (April-May, 2021), the CMI&B has come up with answers to some of the frequently asked queries which are based on the queries received from the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants who have participated in the Campus Placement Programmes earlier.
For Registration/ Guidance/Queries, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Various stages of the Campus Interviews Process:
1) Peruse the General Guidelines as given in the Announcement
2) In case of doubt, please refer to these FAQs
3) Online Registration by the Candidates on https://cmib.icai.org
4) Submission of the Undertaking into Candidate Login
5) Online payment of the fee of Rs 500/-inclusive of taxes to get the Centre Code e.g DEL/KOL/MUM6) Online Shortlisting by the companies First Round
7) Online Consent by the candidates First Round
8) Online Shortlisting by the companies Second Round
9) Online Consent by the Candidates Second Round
10) Subject to feasibility, orientation programme will be held and wherever the same is held, attendance will be mandatory
11)Campus Interview and Orientation Programme dates at various centres, available in the Announcement
Various categories of Queries:
a) Eligibility Online Registration and filling up the Form
b) Orientation Programme
c) Online Payment
Q.1 What is the eligibility criteria for Campus Placement Programme April-May, 2021?
A.1 The candidates who fulfill the following criteria are eligible to appear in the Campus PlacementProgramme to be held in April-May, 2021: Clearance of Final Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course Completion of Articleship January, 2021 Completing their articleship by 30th june, 2021
Q.2 If a candidate has qualified in the CA Final Exam held in Jan-Feb, 2021 but the Articleship is not completing in accordance with the Eligibility Guidelines i.e. upto 30th June, 2021, is he/she eligible for Campus Placement Programme April-May, 2021?
A.2 Where the candidates have qualified in final examination held in Jan-Feb, 2021 but his/her Articleship training is not completing in accordance with the cut-off dates as mentioned above in the Eligibility Guidelines, he/she shall be permitted to appear in the Campus Placement Programme to be held in Aug-Sept, 2021.
Q.3 If a candidate has qualified the CA Final Exam held in Jan-Feb, 2021 and is below 21 years of age due to which he/she is not eligible to apply for ICAI Membership, is he/she eligible for Campus Placement Programme April-May, 2021?
A.3 A candidate who has completed Articleship training but yet to attain 21 years of age to secure ICAI membership, is required to seek special permission through email at email@example.com for attending Campus Interviews.