An opportunity for CA students to share their thoughts and get them published. ICAI has made an announcement inviting students to write articles as per predefined guidelines and submit latest by 10th July, 2020.
Student Skill Enrichment Board, BOS(O) of ICAI invites you to scratch your heads and share your original ideas on any of the below topics, laid down in the form of Article (paper/write-up) at link https://forms.gle/h3UReX6ast2fAGE29, please note below before submitting:
- Word Document of 300-400 words limit.
- A student can share the thought process on more than 1 topic also.
- Slight modification of the topic is allowed.
- 20 best articles will be selected.
- Students can submit Articles based on similar types of other topics also.
- Copywrite to use the same will be with the ICAI.
- Declaration at the end of an article, stating the document is based on original thoughts and not copied.
- The decision of ICAI will be final.
Topics to be elaborated:
|1.Born to be a leader||13.Passion for your Vision|
|2.Pleasant Personality||14.Now or Never|
|3.Attitude +||15.Mindfulness- A powerful tool|
|4.Effective Public Speaking||16.The Power of +ve Affirmations|
|5.Art of Negotiation||17.Willpower & Self Discipline|
|6.Kill the Stress||18.Act and Listen|
|7.Time Management- Life Management||19.Self-Acceptance, a tonic for self-confidence|
|8.Life Skills||20.Seek Positive People- Attack Negativity|
|9.I face CA Exam with the glow on my face||21.Empower Women –Seek Better Future|
|10.Meditation – Conquer the stress||22.Constructive Criticism|
|11.Strengths & Weaknesses- Self Understanding||23.IQ vs EQ vs MQ.|
|12.Be Optimistic-be Positive- Be Happy||24. Any other related topic (Topic of your choice)|
Students who can share their thoughts:
All Students pursuing the Chartered Accountancy course are eligible to share the thought process.
20 BEST PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE BOOKLET OF SSEB ALONG WITH THE NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH OF THE STUDENT.
Hurry!!! Last date of submission is 10th July, 2020.
Official announcement: https://www.icai.org/post/share-your-thoughts-19-06-2020