Announcement of Career Ascent for Experienced Chartered
Accountants (1 year and above)
30th June 2021
Yet another initiative on the part of the Committee for Members in Industry & Business (CMI&B) in
the form of potential opportunity for the Chartered Accountants to secure career advancement in the
leading organizations! Change and advancement in career depend upon how the imminent opportunities
are capitalised.Career Ascent is a platform specifically designed and aims to provide placement opportunities to the Experienced Chartered Accountants. This programme is an extended dimension to the existing initiatives i.e Campus Placement Programmes, undertaken by CMI&B to provide employment
opportunities to the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants, organized twice a year.
ELIGIBILITY OF MEMBERS FOR CAREER ASCENT
• A Chartered Accountant (No COP & Part Time COP) having membership as on 31st May, 2020 or prior
Career Ascent Interview Schedule:
Centre Name Date of interview ICAI-Career Ascent 30th June, 2021
Schedule of Activities:
Timings of the Programme: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Registration Fee: (For Members)
Members who wish to register for the placement shall be required to remit a registration cum participation
fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs 1,000/.
GUIDELINES FOR THE MEMBERS
• The members must register online at https://cmib.icai.org/.
• A member can select only three (3) recruiting entity irrespective of the number of recruiting entities
• Once finally selected by any organization and on accepting the offer by signing the offer letter of
respective organisation/ declaration provided by ICAI, the member cannot appear for any other
interview or accept job from the other recruiting organisation that have interviewed him/ her earlier
in Career Ascent.
• The last dates for filling up online application forms for the members, shortlisting details, consents
for appearing in the interviews of the various participating organizations will be as per the details
given at https://cmib.icai.org/
• The Members have to apply online at https://cmib.icai.org/ for the placement under the head
• The Submission of the form for the Career Ascent would be considered complete only after clicking
and submitting the Registration Form and making the payment.
• If the online payment of the registration fees for the Career Ascent is made twice by any Member i.e
more than one successful transaction are made, then the additional payment would be refunded to the
member in the month of August, 2021.
• Only shortlisted members would be allowed to appear for career ascent.
• Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode by the platform to be provided by the participating
organization. Roster of interviews will be prepared by ICAI. Candidates are required to check the
roster at (https://cmib.icai.org) at 7:00 AM of the interview date.
• Link for attending virtual interview will be shared by participating organizations with all consented
members on their registered e-mail id. Subject to Government guidelines, safety protocols and
feasibility, interviews might be organized by physical mode too.
• Members are advised to be online, preferably on their laptop or desktop with audio & visual facility,
roughly 30 minutes prior to their interview slot.
• Kindly note that NO TA/DA or stay arrangements will be provided by CMI&B of ICAI.
For further clarification: Contact: 011-30110491/550 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM from Monday to
Friday) or write at firstname.lastname@example.org