1) The Committee on Public & Government Financial Management of ICAI is pleased to announce the 7th(morning) & 8th (evening) online batch of Certificate Course on Public Finance & Government Accounting commencing from 10th January 2021 in the morning (on weekends only-Saturday & Sunday) as per the schedule given hereinbelow.
Time: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and
4:00 PM to 7:00PM
|Sunday 10/01/2021||Module 1||Public Finance|
|Saturday 16/01/2021||Module 2||Public Revenue & Taxation|
|Sunday 17/01/2021||Module 3||Public Debt|
|Saturday & Sunday
23/01/2021 & 24/01/2021
|Module 4||Public Expenditure|
|Saturday 30/01/2021||Module 5||Government Accounting|
|Sunday 31/01/2021||Module 6||Accounting Rules, Process, in general, & at specific Ministries|
|Saturday 06/02/2021||Module 7||Union Accounts|
|Sunday 07/02/2021||Module 8||State Accounts|
|Saturday 13/02/2021||Module 9||Accounting/Auditing of Constitutional, Statutory, Autonomous and Regulatory Bodies|
|Sunday 14/02/2021||Module 10||Accounting in Local Bodies (Both Urban and Rural)|
|Saturday & Sunday
20/02/2021 & 21/02/2021
|Module 11||Internal Control and Risk Management|
|Saturday 27/02/2021||Module 12||Professional Opportunities for Chartered Accountants in Government Accounting|
2) Other details are given below:-
|Online Payment link||https://learning.icai.org/committee/goverment-accounting/public-finance-and-government-accounting-b7/|
|Course Fee||Rs. 5,900/- per member (Rs. 5,000+ 18% GST)|
Limited seats are available. Registration on first come first serve basis.
3) Interested members can register themselves for the 7th Batch by making online payment of Rs. 5,900/- [Rs. 5,000/- (Course fee) + Rs. 900/- (18% GST)] on the link given above. Registration will be on ‘first-come, first-serve basis”.
4) In case refund/admission cancellation request has been received from the member for any reason, before the commencement of the online Certificate Course, 10% of Gross fee paid (inclusive of GST) will be deducted as per norms of ICAI. No refund request will be entertained after the commencement of the batch.
5) In case, the batch has been cancelled by the Committee due to unavoidable circumstances, full fees will be refunded to the member by the Committee.
6) The further detail of the Course is hosted at the following links:
a) About the Course: https://www.icai.org/resource/62582cpgfm291220-course.pdf
b) About Course Curriculum: https://www.icai.org/resource/62583cpgfm291220-cc.pdf