IBM Released Job Openings On 16/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting B. Com Graduate with 02-05+years experience for Senior Practitioner -Trade Finance position.Complete Details for the Senior Practitioner -Trade Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 21st February , 12.00 PM – 4.00 PM
IBM India Pvt Ltd,5th floor, Magnus Towers, Mindspace Malad west. Mumbai – 64Contact – Pravin
See Also : WFH & WFO : Video Call(Online) Interview On 22nd Feb 2023 At Cognizant – Any Graduate Can Attend
Job Description/Skills RequiredAccounts Payable and Travel & Living Expense Claims:
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As an Analyst, you are responsible to review & perform checks on trade finance transactions processed by Level 1 & validate all transactions in accordance with ICC guidelines & client specific SOPs.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Second level checking and authorization of Trade finance transactions, which includes bank documentary products, related to Import /Export/Document Checking & International Guarantees.
- Adhering to the standard operating procedures and to the predetermined control and compliance procedures.
- Ensure error free/accurate transaction processing & adhering to the turnaround time targets with good efficiency for 100% of transactions processed following a 4 eye check.
- Support the Team leader in inventory management & adhere to agreed priority management levels.
- Delivering to the client service level agreements on Quality & TAT KPIs.
- Highlight to the DHS, any procedural modifications that may be required from time to time.
- Participate and contribute in Continuous Improvement initiatives driven by Territory Manager
- Ability to guide and mentor the new team members on domain knowledge.
About Company: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.