IBM Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA for the position Customer Service: Order to Cash .This position requires B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 13th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Customer Service: Order to Cash
|Salary Offering||₹ 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Customer Service: Order to Cash|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Related Job : Infosys Inviting Applications From Job Aspirants
Job Role or Description
- Manage billing disputes raised through tickets according to agreed procedures, process maps and Desk Top Procedures or other guidelines agreed with the client.
- Involve the internal teams to understand the reason of error and responsible parties; gathering and validating the information provided.
- Identify problems that might arise from operations with the use of ethical procedures and professional judgment.
- Process credit notes or debit notes as per the need identified from the investigation of the case.
- Prepare summary of the case basis the documents and responses received and can present it accordingly to the designated approvers to obtain approval to issue credit or debit to customer.
- Ability to work in a highly competitive environment with stringent SLAs (CPI, KPI, GPI) in terms of timelines and overall customer satisfaction.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ accounts.
- Adhere to quality framework module while resolving customers inquiries.
- Adhere to communication procedures, policies, and process guidelines at all times.
- Demonstrate analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
Company Profile IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.