IBM Recruitment 2021. IBM recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA for Package Consultant – SAP.FI with HANA and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries..Eligibility for the Package Consultant – SAP.FI with HANA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Package Consultant – SAP.FI with HANA
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will have to lead IBM as well as client team members in completion of tasks towards achievement of goals.
- All positions are based in India and business consulting positions will require 100% traveling on project sites within India.
- Should have excellent configuration and training skills in the areas of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Electronic Bank Statement (EBS), Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, & Internal Orders.
- Should have excellent understanding of Business Processes relating to Procure to Pay (P2P), Record to Report (RTR) and Order to Cash (OTC)
- Cross module (SD, PP, MM, etc.) integration knowledge and expertise in India Localization covering GST, Ind-AS, etc.
- Experience of working with Indian clients
- Project Management, Solutioning / Pre-sales experience
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in IBM Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with IBM Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.