Bank of America Recruitment 2021. Bank of America recruiting CA/CPA/CFA/CPA/MBA/PGDM for US Regulatory Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed in 1998 by the acquisition of BankAmerica by Nationsbank.Eligibility for the US Regulatory Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Mumbai, Gandhinagar, Gurgaon
- Post Name: US Regulatory Reporting
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CFA/CPA/MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:13,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- (Provide a high level overview of the role and scope of responsibilities) The CFO testing team is responsible for testing high risk regulatory reports such as FR Y-14, FR Y-9C,Y-15, FFIEC 031/041, 009, 101, 102, etc. to identify and report any material errors, omissions and control weaknesses in preparation of these key reports, such that these issues are formally raised and remediated towards improving the data quality.
- This position will work closely with some of the key stakeholders in Front Line Units as well as with the regulatory reporting teams to execute the enterprise-wide framework, methodology, procedures/guidelines for Transaction Review Program. This position will interact with various levels of management, drive process improvements, and gain exposure to a wide variety of the Companys businesses as part of an expanding Transaction Review Program.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bank of America Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bank of America Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.