IBM Recruitment 2021.IBM recruiting CA/CS/CMA for Associate Partner and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Partner as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate Partner
- Qualification: CA/CS/CMA
- Experience: 18-20+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will own client engagements / contracts across geographies- Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting
- Establish and maintain robust tracking mechanism for key indicators of the operations to support decision-making
- Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team
- Responsible for tracking and driving all process parameters ‘critical to quality’ for process delivery
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training
- Ensure adequate mentorship & training of team members to ensure process objectives & Customer requirements are met
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.