IBM Released Job Openings On 16/12/2022.IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate with 00-01+Years Experience for PRACTITIONER – FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION DELIVERY Position.Complete Details for the PRACTITIONER – FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION DELIVERY follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:16/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should have healthcare domain basis knowledge Patient/Payor Authorization knowledge/experience will be preferred Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met. Required Technical and Professional Expertise Minimum 0-1 year work experience in healthcare domain Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups Willingness to perform job role in shifts as required Good Communication Skills with fluency Ability to work under pressure situations Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals. Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed