IBM India Recruitment 2021. IBM India recruiting CA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.. Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IBM India
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will work closely with the client across geographies- Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting
- You will be responsible for monitoring and managing the successful Transformation and subsequent delivery of the Service Operations Management (SOM) workstream, working with several external clients, to ensure that they are structured appropriately to deliver both direct and indirect business benefits.
- Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team
- Lead business change management, responsible for delivering multiple organizational change programmes which deliver the transformed operating model for client
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training
- Ensure adequate mentorship & training of team members to ensure process objectives & Customer requirements are met
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in IBM India Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with IBM India Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.