Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting CA,MBA for Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Amazon.com, Inc. An American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook, the U.S. Eligibility for the Finance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process, and ensure planning deadlines are maintained
- Perform risk and opportunities variance analysis versus plan
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Develop and maintain key reporting metrics
- Work with both corporate and local accounting teams to ensure consistent global recording and reporting of transportation financials
- Domestic and international travel
- Designing financial reports in Excel/Cognos/Access
- Solid problem solving and root cause analysis experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and business sense
- Ability to simplify financial processes and reports
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Amazon Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Amazon Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.