HSBC Released Job Openings On 07-09-2021.HSBC, officially known as The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, is a wholly owned subsidiary of HSBC, the largest bank in Hong Kong, and operates branches and offices throughout the Indo-Pacific region and around the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HSBC s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HSBC Recruiting CA/MBA/CFA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Senior Product Manager Position.Complete Details for the Senior Product Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Core product management for certain payments and receivables products from the available suite of product offerings. These could include UPI, IMPS, NACH, bill payments, tax payments, cross border payments, cheque & cash, stock exchange settlements and others.
- Close engagement with regulatory bodies and partners (both internal and external) on an ongoing basis to ensure regulatory directions are complied with in a timely manner by mobilizing support from stakeholders
- Risk management associated with the payments and receivables propositions in the remit
- Pre Sales engagement on payments and receivables products
- Interface with Operations and the IT teams on implementation and execution of key projects
- Initiatives to improve existing payment processes through automation
- Innovation and out-of-box ideas to improve customer onboarding journey and experience
- Revenue tracking and management for payment and receivables propositions in remit
- Driving fee initiatives and commercialization of products