ABB Released Job Openings On 07-09-2021.ABB Ltd., formerly a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, ASEA Brown Bowery, Switzerland, mainly working in the fields of robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment and automation technology.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ABB s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ABB Recruiting CA/CMA/MBA Candidates with 04+ Years of Experience for Senior Product Manager Position.Complete Details for the Senior Product Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers, working with the other financial professionals in divisions /regions/countries and functions to understand and analyzing the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units, analysis of overhead under/over absorption indicating root cause.
- Preparing and analyzing product/customer profitability, calculating labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios, performing cost / benefit analysis, net present value vs. internal rate of return (NVP/IRR) analysis and payback period for capex initiatives, performing analysis of inventories and net working capital (NWC) and preparing ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting, validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis.