HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA Articleship for CA Industrial Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HSBC Holdings PLC is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe with total assets of $ 2.984 trillion. Eligibility for the CA Industrial Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: CA Industrial Trainee
- Qualification: CA Articleship
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare quality, creditworthy new business and review proposals within agreed deadlines for submission to the appropriate approval authorities.
- To co-ordinate with clients for financial information, security documentation, and for any other account operations related issues.
- To liaise with various internal departments and ensure efficient servicing of corporate customers.
- Ensure timely compliance with all FCC requirements for the portfolio.
- Co-ordinate with Mid Office and Internal Teams for ensuring account opening and KYC remediations are completed on time.
- Ensure implementation of all audit and regulatory recommendations and constant monitoring/ review of the assigned portfolio.
- Collation of various MIS as per requirement from time to time.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.