HSBC Released Job Openings On 01/12/2022.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets ahead of BNP Paribas, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HSBC Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HSBC Recruiting CA with 03+years experience for Intern position.Complete Details for the Intern as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Cross client section knowledge including corporates, financial institutions and funds is preferred Proven ability to prioritize competing demands. Excellent analysis, design and problem solving skills. Strong commercial and financial management experience with a proven track record in a service company type model. Highly developed negotiation and interpersonal skills. Able to deal with and constructively resolve conflicting views and where necessary, escalate to senior management in a clear and succinct manner. Be change oriented and able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines. Able to understand and consolidate diverse and complex business information and identify / mitigate risk issues. Fluent written and spoken English Highly proficient in the use of MS Office tools, e.g. Excel. Strong understanding of HSBC Group credit policies and systems (for internal candidates) Fully conversant with the nature of complex/structured finance transactions, including i) Project & Export Finance, ii) Structured Trade Finance, iii) Highly Leveraged Transactions and iv) Asset Backed Lending. Ability to effectively engage and negotiate with senior stakeholders demonstrating considered foresight and highly developed interpersonal skills.- CA student registered with ICAI and having completed 18 months of Articleship training