Honeywell Recruitment 2021. Honeywell recruiting Inter CA or Graduate and postgraduate for Accounting Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Honeywell International Inc. is a multinational machine company based in the United States. The company manufactures aerospace, environmental and mechanical products. In our country, the company has offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad.Eligibility for the Accounting Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Accounting Specialist
- Qualification: Inter CA or Graduate and postgraduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Recording, posting & reviewing of payroll entries and related accounting entries to ensure timely and accurate processing and posting of all payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, taxes, other deductions and final payment. Calculate and post all Incentive accruals related to payroll on monthly basis as per the policies and procedures. Active involvement in Financial Closure of assigned entities on monthly basis in timely and accurate manner as per policies and procedures Completion of Month Closing Activities as per the Monthly Closing Checklist in close co-ordination with HR, Entity Controller and Business Finance team.
- Ensures compliance and payment of all statutory dues related to payroll and others as per local Government laws. Ensure statutory compliance as per the Companies Act, US GAAP and IGAAP. Ensure that Journals are passed only after complete understanding & appropriate approvals.
- Maintain proper audit trail for JE’s. Maintain accurate accounting records and general ledgers, including the recording of financial transactions. Preparation of Monthly Reconciliations of accounts and loading it in E Rec tool. Preparing monthly, quarterly and year end workbooks and submitting them to global team in a timely manner To coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure that monthly closing and audits are completed in timely manner for his area.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Honeywell Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Honeywell Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.