Hewlett Packard Enterprise Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021. On November 1, 2015, the company spun off its enterprise products and services business Hewlett Packard Enterprise. HP retained the personal computer and printer businesses and was renamed HP Inc..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Hewlett Packard Enterprise s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Recruiting CA,ICWA,B.Com,M.Com Candidates with 05-07+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Amazon,Jindal Steel and Power,TATA Steel,Accenture,EY Released Freshers & Experience Openings
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Partnering with product managers and clearly setting up AFM compliant processes for royalty agreements that define various drivers (i.e: fixed $ or % of revenue-based agreements).
- Forecasting royalty expenses accurately based on revenue forecasts and other key drivers.
- Booking accruals for royalties during month-end close that are harmonized with deal-specific revenue recognition.
- Setting up amortization schedules for pre-paid royalty amounts for selected software and executing amortizations accurately.
- Forecasting royalty payables for balance sheet purposes.
- Reviewing flash vs actuals variances and providing narrative commentary for both P&L and balance sheet royalty accounts.
- Validating royalty payments and aligning with vendors and the HPE Global Strategic Sourcing organization regarding owed amounts.
- Raising web check requests and ensuring timely and accurate payments to vendors
- Maintaining engagement with business units to ensure that contract terms are being properly executed.