BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021. BNY Mellon recruiting CA/ICMA/CPA/ACCA/CFA/MBA for Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.BNY Mellon is Ever since our founding in 1784 by Alexander Hamilton, we’ve been committed to pioneering new roads in the financial industry.Eligibility for the Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: CA/ICMA/CPA/ACCA/CFA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of annual and semi-annual financial statements (including work papers incorporated in fund calculations for complex funds/clients performance), NQs in accordance with GAAP and regulatory requirements like SEC, IRS for mutual funds and perform self-review to ensure the completeness and accuracy of disclosure in FS.
- Good understanding and knowledge in accounting principles & preparation of financial statements based on US GAAP (preferable) or IFRS.
- Participates in pre and post reporting cycle project initiatives and work-streams.
- Ensures financial reports meet clients and any applicable regulatory standards. Follows process changes needed to ensure compliance with any new standards.
- Support leads in developing and executing action plans for overall quality and production standards.
- Keeps him/herself constantly informed of regulatory, industry changes, and other developments and disseminate the information to the wider team.
- Effective use of reporting system like Eagle, InvestOne, Fund Suite SX, Report Builder, ARC, Confluence and makes recommendations for system enhancements where required.
- Follows all key controls that are in place like checklists and procedures
- Contribute to process improvements by sharing ideas and working with team
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in BNY Mellon Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with BNY Mellon Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.