Heritage Recruitment 2021. Heritage recruiting B.Com,MBA for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Heritage , we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.. Eligibility for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Heritage
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: B.Com,MBA
- Experience:01-04 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Time and Venue : 5th March, 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Heritage Foods Limited D No: 24-60, Sri Karagandhi House, Road No-7, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad 500039
- Mode of application : walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-Ram Kiran (9100444984)
Job Description/Skills Required
1) Daily update all F&A data and assist in finalization of accounts.
2) On time verification, processing & accounting of payables/receivables.
3) Petty Cash handling and reconciliation of cash & bankbooks.
4) Coordinate and ensure timely make all statutory payments of Plant.
5) Physical verification of Stocks and assisting in Analysis of material losses.
6) Ensure maintain, processing & accounting of E&I recoveries
7) Regular updating and effective implementation of Financial Module of ERP.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Experience: 1-4 yrs of Relevant Experience in Manufacturing Industry, Food Industry, and Pharma Industry will add on advantage,
2. Preferable Male Candidates.
3. (B.Com. Compulsory), M.B.A. Considerable.
4. Present working candidates are only considerable.
Note: In view of Covid pandemic incumbents should take all precautionary measures while attending this walk-in interview including wearing mask, social distancing, thermal screening & sanitization at venue. Incumbents having any illness not allowed .