Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2021. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) recruiting CA, Member of ICAI for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was established in 1974. HPCL headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is an oil and natural gas company. HPCL produces Oil, natural gas, petroleum, lubricant, petrochemical. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards.Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA, Member of ICAI
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:25
- Details of Salary: Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Last Date: 31-03-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Position: Chartered Accountant
2. No of Post: 25
3. Grade: E2
4. Pay Scale: ₹50000-₹160000
5. Cost to Company (CTC) Approx.: 15.17 lakhs
6. Educational Qualification: Candidate should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with at least 50% marks. Candidates applying for the post should be in possession of CA professional qualification completed in all respect at the time of applying for the post including completion of mandatory Articleship Training required for award of CA qualification. Candidates would also be required to produce Certificate of Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
7. Placement / Posting: Posting/ Assignment can be in any SBUs/Division/Department of the Corporation at any place in the country and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation. These positions may involve working in shift duties. Selected candidates may also be posted / assigned to any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad.
a. The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like shortlisting basis CA Marks, Group Task, Personal Interview etc.
b. The shortlist will be prepared category-wise based on CA marks (aggregate of both the Groups) as per details submitted by the candidates in the online application.
c. Candidates shortlisted in above stage (based on CA marks) in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload all the supporting documents claiming for the candidature for further consideration in selection process.
d. Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents and category-wise merit list prepared, eligible candidate will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
e. Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e Group Task and Personal Interview to be considered for further selection process.
f. A category wise merit list of qualified candidates would be drawn from the entire qualified candidates basis CA score (weightage 50%) and performance in Group Task (weightage 15%) and Personal Interview (weightage 35%).
g. Final Shortlisting & Selection would be as per the vacancies available category wise.
How to Apply :
a. Online Application will be accepted from 1200 hrs on 3rd March 2021 till 2359 hrs on 31st March 2021.
b. Candidates are requested to apply online only on http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/ after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
c. Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
d. The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
e. All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
f. In the event of non-submission of completed application along with application fees (wherever applicable) from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication/consideration on the same will be entertained.
g. Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.